Dear students and Parents, Good Morning.
Congratulations to all selected candidates,
Important Note to selected candidates:
The candidates are informed to report to their respective colleges from 11th January to16th January, 2021 from 9.30 AM to 4PM. The process will be closed by 4PM on 16th January as the Admitted and Non-Admitted list to be forwarded to Convener by 5PM on 16thJanuary. The office of the convener issued instruction to the candidates under the head of Attention to candidates while downloading their provisional allotment order.
You are informed to Bring all original certificates and tuition fee while attending admission process from 11th January 9.30 AM and before 4PM of 16th January, 2021.
The candidates shall produce the following Original Certificates for verification along with 2 (two) sets of self-attested Xerox Copies certificates at the time of Registration at the institution allotted at the time of admission.
- Copy of AP B.Arch Admissions 2020 online Registration cum Fee Receipt
- NATA Hall Ticket / JEE Hall Ticket
- NATA Valid Score Card (2020) /JEE Valid Score Card of 2020.
- Provisional (Intermediate/Diploma) Certificate.
- Memorandum of Marks of Intermediate/Diploma.
- SSC Pass Memo or its Equivalent for proof of Date of Birth.
- 2 (two) sets of self-attested Xerox Copies of the Original Certificates.
- Study Certificate from VI to XII/ Diploma (To establish local area of the candidate)
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- In case of Non – Local Candidates, residence Certificate of either of parents in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana for 10 Years/Residence certificate of the candidate for 10 Years in Andhra Pradesh State / Telangana State excluding the period of his/her study outside Andhra Pradesh State, excluding the period of study outside the State from Competent Authority.
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020 (if applicable) by the Competent Authority (MRO) in case of Non – Employee/Employer in case of in service person. Ø Intergraded Community Certificate (ICC) issued by MRO in respect of (BC/SC/ST) candidates.
- EWS certificate issued on or after 01.01.2020 (if applicable) by Tahsildhar.
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/CAP/PH shall bring the Original Certificates issued by the concerned Competent Authority. PH Candidates shall submit certificate issued by the District Medical Board constituted by the Government.
- Children of Armed Personal (CAP) - 2% (Two Percent) for the children of armed persons i.e., Ex-Servicemen, Defense personnel including the children of Border Security Force and Central Reserve Police Force who are Domiciled in Andhra Pradesh State based on the Permanent address / Home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service Register/Certificate from the Zilla Sainik Welfare Board Constituted.
- Certificates of all candidates who are applying under PH/CAP/NCC categories will be verified by the concerned Competent Authority online. Original certificates shall be submitted for verification at the time of admission
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- The Muslim and Christian Minority Candidates should bring “TC” of the SSC containing Religion (Muslim/ Christian/other linguistic) or in the absence of TC, a Certificate issued by the Head of the Institution in which the student studied/appeared for SSC or its equivalent examination.
- Candidates who studied Intermediate/Diploma in Engineering in other States in India or from other Countries should produce Equivalency Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh State.